Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sick :(


Wednesday, October 10   Polka dots+ yellow =good bye, sickness!


Today I stayed home from school sick. I've had a runny nose for the past three weeks (caught it from someone on cross country) and today the real deal finally came. I believe I slept till 12:00, then woke up extremely hyper and drove my mom crazy. I got a head ache from paint fumes (we're repainting a room to make a walk in closet!) so I decided to distract myself by putting together this outfit.






Cute, right? I got the yellow scarf as a Christmas present last year. The shirt and the boots are thrift store finds, and the bracelets are from Charming Charlies.



  There I am, runny nose and all. Anyways, I'm really excited about my walk-in closet! I'll post some pictures when it's done! Can't wait!!!!!!


~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment